A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Taegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Taegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Taegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Taegel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Taegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jackson Taegel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Taegel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Taegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Taegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.