A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efthymia Papanastassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efthymia Papanastassiou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efthymia Papanastassiou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanastassiou graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Papanastassiou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efthymia Papazoglou Papanastassiou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Efthymia P. Papanastassiou practice?
- Dr. Efthymia Papanastassiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Efthymia Papanastassiou practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.