A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Hanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hanna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Gamil Hanna MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ehab G. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ehab Hanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Hanna practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ladera Ranch, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists and Laguna Hills Psychiatrists.