A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Hanna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hanna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Gamil Hanna MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ehab G. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ehab Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Hanna practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lake Forest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Lake Forest Neurologists and Lake Forest Psychiatrists.