A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Montazeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Montazeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montazeri graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Montazeri has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Ollah Montazeri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan O. Montazeri practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Montazeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehsan Montazeri practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, CA.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.