A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehud Krongrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehud Krongrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krongrad
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krongrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehud Krongrad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Krongrad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krongrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehud Krongrad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ehud Krongrad practice?
- Dr. Ehud Krongrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehud Krongrad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.