A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehud Krongrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehud Krongrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehud Krongrad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Krongrad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krongrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehud Krongrad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ehud Krongrad practice?
- Dr. Ehud Krongrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehud Krongrad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.