A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Einat Manor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Einat Manor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Einat Manor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manor graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Manor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Einat Manor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Einat Manor practice?
- Dr. Einat Manor has 1 office location.
Dr. Einat Manor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.