Family Physicians

Carlsbad
2801 Jefferson St
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-729-4952
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best doctor!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Etedali is extremely caring and thorough. She follows up with referrals, lab results and even called to see how I was feeling after an emergency visit. The location is fabulous, the office is gorgeous. I could not ask for a better doctor.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Etedali is excellent. She and Dr. Ajir bought the practice of my previous doctor who retired. I have been 100% satisfied with my visits to the office. It is nice to have confidence in my physician and to know there is somebody who will listen and competently diagnose and treat my body as it ages. When appropriate, she has referred me to specialists and I have not been disappointed with them.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

This is the doctor you are looking for to take care of you and your family. Great office/clean/on-time.A

|  So liked this doctor....She was an A in my book.  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Unfortunately, had to move to another state because of my husbands job. She tells it like it is, gives you time to voice your own opinion, and runs all the necessary tests. Really makes you feel like you are properly being taken care of in this day and age with doctors. Need to keep up with her staff though. Don't know if they're just too busy, they don't seem follow through with messages or lab results that you are waiting for. On a positive note, they are nice people.

|  Top Notch Doctor  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr Etedali found a suspicious mass sent me for further testing and caught my cancer in it's early stages. Recommended wonderful Dr's for the surgery and has done a fantastic job in keeping me in tip top shape. She listens intently to my concerns and then makes sure I understand her thoughts and reasons for health suggestions. I highly recommend her and have to several people who have come away with the same impressions that I have. A Doctor in todays busy world that takes the time to listenfollow up and care :o)

|  You can very well see why she was voted one of theTop Doctors  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

Finally got a match with this doctor as far as I am concerned. I am originally from OH and moved here 1/09. I am in my late fifties. Took me a bit to go thru a couple of doctors before I found her. I have quite a few health challenges, and I keep up with the alternative side of medicine also. (which she seems to have an open mind to) Dr. Etadali has given me the opportunity to give my own opinion on my health care. She really listens and runs the labs and tests that are needed. This situation alone is very important since I would be considered to be high risk for certain family diseases. During my appointments we do get quite a bit covered, and she always is there at the end to have her staff follow thru with all that may needed to be done in regards to your visit. She seems very knowledgeable and genuinely caring. Just wish that I could get a little bit more time with her for appointments. Her appoinments do seem to be spaced out in the right manner since I really have never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

|  Best doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

Dr Etedali is very caring. She explains things thoroughly and I always feel comfortable visiting her. She always gets tests done "just to be sure". She follows up, and if in doubt - she orders a test. Great doctor!!

|  This doctor takes the time to be thorough  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

This doctor takes the time to listen to the patients point of views. I am a new patient with this doctor, and I was quite happy with her bedside manner. She listens and is quite thorough. I was not as happy with her staff. The follow-up with the staff was not a good experience. Had to call in a few times, and they still did not follow thru with sending my test results to a specialist when they said they had. Doctor was great, staff is questionable.