Dr. Elaheh Etedali DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Etedali is an amazing doctor! The type of attention and care she offers her patients are non-existent now-a-day. I recommend her to all of my friends and family.

November 16th, 2013
Best doctor!
Dr. Etedali is extremely caring and thorough. She follows up with referrals, lab results and even called to see how I was feeling after an emergency visit. The location is fabulous, the office is gorgeous. I could not ask for a better doctor.

July 3rd, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Etedali is excellent. She and Dr. Ajir bought the practice of my previous doctor who retired. I have been 100% satisfied with my visits to the office. It is nice to have confidence in my physician and to know there is somebody who will listen and competently diagnose and treat my body as it ages. When appropriate, she has referred me to specialists and I have not been disappointed with them.

January 10th, 2012
Caring doctor
This is the doctor you are looking for to take care of you and your family. Great office/clean/on-time.A+++

February 25th, 2011
So liked this doctor....She was an A+ in my book.
Unfortunately, had to move to another state because of my husbands job. She tells it like it is, gives you time to voice your own opinion, and runs all the necessary tests. Really makes you feel like you are properly being taken care of in this day and age with doctors. Need to keep up with her staff though. Don't know if they're just too busy, they don't seem follow through with messages or lab results that you are waiting for. On a positive note, they are nice people.

January 7th, 2011
Top Notch Doctor
Dr Etedali found a suspicious mass sent me for further testing and caught my cancer in it's early stages. Recommended wonderful Dr's for the surgery and has done a fantastic job in keeping me in tip top shape. She listens intently to my concerns and then makes sure I understand her thoughts and reasons for health suggestions. I highly recommend her and have to several people who have come away with the same impressions that I have. A Doctor in todays busy world that takes the time to listenfollow up and care :o)

January 11th, 2010
Best doctor I have ever had
Dr Etedali is very caring. She explains things thoroughly and I always feel comfortable visiting her. She always gets tests done "just to be sure". She follows up, and if in doubt - she orders a test. Great doctor!!

November 23rd, 2009
This doctor takes the time to be thorough
This doctor takes the time to listen to the patients point of views. I am a new patient with this doctor, and I was quite happy with her bedside manner. She listens and is quite thorough. I was not as happy with her staff. The follow-up with the staff was not a good experience. Had to call in a few times, and they still did not follow thru with sending my test results to a specialist when they said they had. Doctor was great, staff is questionable.

August 11th, 2016