A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Beppel is Excellent. Dr. Beppel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Beppel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beppel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beppel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua West Jersey Hosp Marlto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Beppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine B. Beppel practice?
Dr. Elaine Beppel practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Beppel, Dr. Iliana Beppel, Dr. Ella Beppel, Dr. Nelly Beppel, Dr. Ileana Beppel, Dr. Alena Beppel, Dr. Lena Beppel, Dr. Nelda Beppel