A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Beppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Beppel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Beppel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beppel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beppel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Blaicher Beppel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine B. Beppel practice?
- Dr. Elaine Beppel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Beppel practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.