A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Lee practice?
Dr. Elaine Lee practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.