A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Lee is Excellent. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Burkitt Lymphoma, Chromosome Aberrations, and Chromosome Deletion.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Lee practice?
Dr. Elaine Lee practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Lee, Dr. Iliana Lee, Dr. Ella Lee, Dr. Nelly Lee, Dr. Ileana Lee, Dr. Alena Lee, Dr. Lena Lee, Dr. Nelda Lee