A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Feraru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Feraru is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Feraru, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feraru graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Feraru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Rose Feraru MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine R. Feraru practice?
- Dr. Elaine Feraru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Feraru practices Neurology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Neurologists.