A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Martin, MA, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Martin MA and MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Elaine Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Martin practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.