A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Martin, MA, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Martin MA and MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Elaine Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Martin practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.