A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Pendrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Pendrak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendrak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pendrak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Gatti Pendrak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine G. Pendrak practice?
- Dr. Elaine Pendrak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Pendrak practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors.