A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 53 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Reed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Reed practice?
- Dr. Elaine Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Reed practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.