A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 54 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Louise Reed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine L. Reed practice?
- Dr. Elaine Reed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Reed practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.