A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldor Brish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldor Brish, Interventional Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brish graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brish has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldor Brish MD is a male Pain Management, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eldor Brish practice?
- Dr. Eldor Brish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eldor Brish practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Jacksonville Pain Management Doctors.