A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Atienza-Tennison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Atienza-Tennison is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Atienza-Tennison, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Atienza-Tennison graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Atienza-Tennison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crawford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Umali Atienza-Tennison DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor U. Atienza-Tennison practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Atienza-Tennison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Atienza-Tennison practices Family Medicine near Robinson, IL.
See Robinson Family Physicians.