Dr. Eleanor Yoon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Yoon?

Compassionate Doctor

I have been a patient at this practice for 45 years! I've seen several of the doctors over the years. It is a pleasure to deal with Dr. Yoon. She is super knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and easy to talk to about anything. I have been very happy as her patient.

April 6th, 2014

I had multiple bad experiences with this dr. to the point of writing a complaint to the senior members of the practice. Her bedside manner was terrible. She was rude and insensitive. She traumatized me and I would never go back to her.

September 26th, 2013

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Yoon delivered both of my children. I couldn't be happier with her and would and have recommended her to my friends and co-workers. For a doctors visit that is not the most comfortable situation for one to be in, she is focused, and quick, and honestly makes you comfortable. I will continue having her be my OBGYN.

April 24th, 2012

I had my first child with Dr. Yoon in 2001. At the time she was with Ballas and Constantini in Westminster, MD and was one of 3 doctors in the practice. She recommended induction without any signs of health concerns or complications from being past due, and once I was in labor she broke my water and forced me to stay on the fetal monitor constantly, which caused me to have to stay in bed for almost 12 hours. I was not able to move or change position until she coerced me into having an epidural because she said it would help me relax so my labor would progress. Instead it stalled the induction almost totally. She then called me on the room phone to tell me that she couldn't let me labor any longer because it was taking too long (12 hours) and she would have to perform a Cesarean, still with no signs of complications other than being forced to lie prone for hours on end. She told me having a Cesarean is nothing to be ashamed of, she herself had had 3 (she's a tiny framed little woman and I'm almost 6 feet tall!). She made me feel that if I declined any harm that it caused my child would be my fault, which scared me, and I agreed. When I later reviewed my medical records I found absolutely no evidence that would make a Cesarean necessary. I have since delivered 3 more babies vaginally and still feel traumatized after that first birth experience. Unless her attitude toward allowing a woman to give birth naturally has changed, don't go to her if you don't want to be intimidated and pressured into unnecessary procedures!

November 25th, 2009

Dr. Yoon delivered my son. She did a great job and kept me focused on what I was doing instead of being afraid. She was calm, yet serious when she looked at me and told me that it is important that I push harder. He is healthy and I recovered well.

June 21st, 2017