A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleazar Quintanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleazar Quintanilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleazar Quintanilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintanilla graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Matamoros.
Dr. Quintanilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center East Campu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleazar R Quintanilla MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleazar R. Quintanilla practice?
- Dr. Eleazar Quintanilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleazar Quintanilla practices Internal Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Harlingen Internists.