A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Del Busto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Del Busto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Del Busto, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Busto graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Del Busto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Del Busto MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elena Del Busto practice?
- Dr. Elena Del Busto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elena Del Busto practices Psychiatry near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Psychiatrists.