A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena Garcia practice?
- Dr. Elena Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Garcia practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.