A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Gogoneata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Gogoneata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogoneata graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gogoneata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Gogoneata MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Gogoneata practice?
- Dr. Elena Gogoneata has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elena Gogoneata practices Rheumatology near Woodridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Woodridge Rheumatologists.