Learn more about Dr. Elena Gogoneata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Gogoneata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogoneata graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gogoneata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gogoneata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elena Gogoneata practice?
Dr. Elena Gogoneata practices Rheumatology near Woodridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Woodridge Rheumatologists.