Learn more about Dr. Elena Gogoneata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Gogoneata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogoneata
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gogoneata Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogoneata graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gogoneata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Gogoneata MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Gogoneata practice?
- Dr. Elena Gogoneata has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Gogoneata practices Rheumatology near Woodridge, IL.
See Woodridge Rheumatologists.