Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elham Fakhre
Dr. Elham Fakhre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Live Oak, FL, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Live Oak, FL (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fakhre is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Elham Fakhre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elham Fakhre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, FL.
Dr. Ali Akbar
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Live Oak, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Renaldas Smidtas
Live Oak, FL 1.05 mi26
Dr. Eyad Alakrad
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Live Oak, FL 1.25 mi14