A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafarimojarrad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jafarimojarrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad practice?
- Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad has 13 office locations.
Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See La Mirada Neurologists.