Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

754 N Mt
Suite 153
Ontario, CA 91762
909-460-4155
Locations and availability (10)

3.0

|  Thank you for putting an end to my headache!  |  show details
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr Jafari is a great doctor who was trained in UCLA. She is very kind and she listens carefully, and she managed to helped me with the headache that I had for years and no other doctor could completely control. Her work wasn't short of a miracle!

|  Such a sweet and lovely doctor!  |  show details
by P.K. on Apr 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. J and she is phenomenal!! I haven't seen a doctor so sweet and caring for her patients, and by the way, my headaches are almost gone thanks to her treatments. Highly recommended.

|  Retired Nurse  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I went to Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad, MD for an EMG. This can be a very painful test. In all the years I have worked with Doctors, Dr Jafarimojarred has the absolutely worse bedside manner. It made a very painful experience feel like torture. I am quite convinced she actually enjoyed inflicting pain. I have never left a doctors office in tears from pain until my appoint with her. I would never go back to her or recommend her for any treatment. If you need an EMG go to Dr Fred Batkin. I have this test done by him with very little pain and a huge amount of empathy.