Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad?

May 4th, 2017

Dr. Elham Jaaffari is an amazing dermatologist! She is not only friendly but gives you the upmost care. She has terrific bedside manner and is very thorough with any procedures she will be performing recognizing your concerns. I am very thankful for having such a good experience Great doctor and excellent, All the staff members I encountered were very pleasant and helpful. Everything clean and huge free parking.

October 23rd, 2016

Very cold MD. Came in room never Smiled. 2 weeks after $400 dysport injection no results. Do not waste your money. Find a better qualified Doctor.!!

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Gives the impression she was enjoys seeing patients in pain, EMG ,NCV test.

Be very careful whom you choose to do these tests, especially the EMG. The Dr. Only Cares about the money from the insurance company, WellComp and HealthPoint, NOT YOUR PAIN you'll have to endure.

October 14th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Jafari's own office in Irvine and have been very pleased with my experience so far. Her office is very nice and the staff are very helpful. She is very nice and attentive and I can only say positive things about her!

October 31st, 2013

Thank you for putting an end to my headache!

Dr Jafari is a great doctor who was trained in UCLA. She is very kind and she listens carefully, and she managed to helped me with the headache that I had for years and no other doctor could completely control. Her work wasn't short of a miracle!

April 30th, 2013

Such a sweet and lovely doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. J and she is phenomenal!! I haven't seen a doctor so sweet and caring for her patients, and by the way, my headaches are almost gone thanks to her treatments. Highly recommended.

June 26th, 2012

Retired Nurse

I went to Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad, MD for an EMG. This can be a very painful test. In all the years I have worked with Doctors, Dr Jafarimojarred has the absolutely worse bedside manner. It made a very painful experience feel like torture. I am quite convinced she actually enjoyed inflicting pain. I have never left a doctors office in tears from pain until my appoint with her. I would never go back to her or recommend her for any treatment. If you need an EMG go to Dr Fred Batkin. I have this test done by him with very little pain and a huge amount of empathy.

October 9th, 2017