A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Djebiyan is Good. Dr. Djebiyan has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Djebiyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Djebiyan graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Djebiyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- Holy Name Hospital
- General Hospital Center at Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Djebiyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eli Djebiyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Djebiyan practice?
Dr. Eli Djebiyan practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Englewood Internists.