A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Djebiyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Djebiyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Djebiyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Djebiyan graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Djebiyan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli S Djebiyan MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Djebiyan practice?
- Dr. Eli Djebiyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Djebiyan practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Englewood Internists.