A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Engel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Engel MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli Engel practice?
- Dr. Eli Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Engel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors and Reseda Geriatric Doctors.