A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Engel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Engel MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli Engel practice?
- Dr. Eli Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Engel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Family Physicians and Reseda Geriatric Doctors.