A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Friedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser - Mental Health Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli E Friedler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eli E. Friedler practice?
- Dr. Eli Friedler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Friedler practices Addiction Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.