A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Friedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Friedler is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser - Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli E Friedler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eli E. Friedler practice?
- Dr. Eli Friedler has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Friedler practices Addiction Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists.