Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eli Gang
Dr. Eli Gang, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gang is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Southern California Hospital at Culver City. Dr. Gang has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eli Gang has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eli Gang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Bruce Samuels
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Ronald Karlsberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Robert Rose
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi46