A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Gang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Gang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Gang, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Shimshon Gang FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Gang practice?
- Dr. Eli Gang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eli Gang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.