A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Gang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Gang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Gang, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Shimshon Gang FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Gang practice?
- Dr. Eli Gang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Gang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.