A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Schotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Schotz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schotz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schotz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South End Community Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Martin Schotz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eli M. Schotz practice?
- Dr. Eli Schotz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Schotz practices Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists.