Dr. Elia Fanous, MD
MacArthur Obgyn
3501 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
972-256-3700
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carla Siddiquee on Aug 27th, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Fanous and the staff at MacArthur OBGYN this has been my OB for the last 8 years and has delivered my last 2 babies and will be delivering this last baby as well I highly recommend Dr.fanous and MacArthur OBGYN! They are very great and helpful!!! :)

|  Simply awesome!  |  show details
by Yuri Garcia on Aug 5th, 2014

This is my first pregnancy so like most young women I'm not sure what to expect from the visits to my Gynecologist as this is fairly new to me but i have to say I'm so thankful to have Dr. Elia Fanous he really makes me feel so secure about my baby's growth along side with all of his staff members my visits always go smoothly being that I'm in and out of there promptly that being said I'd recommend Dr. Elia Fanous anyday as i look forward to continuing my pregnancy care with him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Shirley Rentas on Aug 1st, 2014

Dr. Fanous is an amazing doctor. He delivered my first daughter at 33 weeks. She is two now. I am pregnant again and I am going to hum again. Love the fact that he is very personable i feel like he takes the time to listen to you and answer all your questions. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. I feel so safe knowing that he is going to be delivering my second girl.

|  DR.Fanous is GREAT!!!  |  show details
by jessenia on Jul 26th, 2014

he is a nice and caring person always makes me feel great.

|  Dr. Fanous a great Obgyn  |  show details
by sarah pinckard on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Fanous has really made my pregnancy alot easier for me . he is very prompt in answering my questions and just helping me in general . This is my second baby and i wish i would have found him to deliver my first ! thanks for everything you do !!

|  Obgyn doctor  |  show details
by Daisy Martinez on Jun 11th, 2014

He Tells Me If Anything Goes Wrong I Can Call Him Nd He Will Walk Me Thru It All The Way Nd He Is A Niice Funny Doctor To Talk To He's Couragous

|  MacArthur OBGYN  |  show details
by Paulita zetino on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor! He takes the time out to talk to his patients and to get to know them. He makes you feel welcome and comfortable being their. He makes sure all needs are taken care of and all questions are answered. I would recommend MacArthur OBGYN and Dr. Fanous to friends and family any time!!

|  Been seeing Dr. Fanous since 2010 and will continue to do so. He's a great doctor.  |  show details
by Phyllis Grammar on May 29th, 2014

I was pregnant with my now 3 year old son. I was going to a obgyn who had a habit of leaving me in the waiting room for hours. One visit caused me to almost lose my job. So I walked out of their office and drove down the street where I saw the sign Mac Arthur OBGYN. So I stopped in and told them my situation and they got me right in to see Dr. Fanous. He was awesome! Very understanding, knowledgeable, great chair side manner, and is now fixing to deliver my second child this August. I plan on him being my gynocologist for life and would recommend him to all my family and friends.

|  Patient Care  |  show details
by Rachel V. on May 19th, 2014

Even when he is completely booked he squeezes you in when it is necessary. He is such a great doctor!

by Daniela Marin on May 7th, 2014

Dr. Fanous is such a great doctor! I began seeing him for my pregnancy and I've had such a great experience with him. He always answers any questions that I have and tries to give me the most information over my pregnancy. Another thing that I like about him is that he always lets me know what we will do in future appointments and what I should be expecting.His staff is also very professional and quick!

|  Great Experience!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Julia C. on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Fanous has been very accommodating and is always very considerate. He has great bed side manner and spends time with his patients. He really cares about making you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is always eager to answer all questions that I have. I chose his practice based on a referral from a close friend. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a great Obstetrician / Gynecologist!!

|  Excellent Dr and Staff  |  show details
by Shawnece Kendall on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Fanous is one of the most best doctors I've ever had. He very down to earth and comforting to talk to. I'm looking forward to him deliverying my baby very soon.

by Rebecca Cornell on Mar 31st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Fanous at MacArthur OB/GYN since the start of my pregnancy. All the staff are friendly, professional and well organised. When I had to call to make an emergency appointment I was able to get one on the same day. The office is clean, tidy and inviting. All the staff there are more than happy to answer any questions I may have, whether it be a medical question or a billing one. I highly recommend MacArthur Ob/Gyn and Doctor Fanous.

|  dr.fanous  |  show details
by shana grumbles on Mar 12th, 2014

dr.fanous is a great doctor,he goes to the greatest extent to make sure both you and your unborn child is doing well. he is very professional, and takes everything serious. i would suggest him to anyone i know. you dont have to wait a very long time to be seen,he also takes the time to answer any questions you may have. i wouldnt want to be treated by any other doctor.

by Diana Martinez on Jan 6th, 2014

This is my first baby and the experience has been great so far thanks to Dr.Fanous and the staff members at MacArthur OBGYN. Everyone there is very polite and professional. They answer any questions or concerns you may have about your own health and your unborn childs health. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. You can view lab results, health conditions, etc, on the practice portal online. I would totally recommend Dr.Fanous with family and friends.

|  DR. Fanous  |  show details
by Diane Madrid on Jan 3rd, 2014

love love love him and his staff. they are always so nice and considerate about the patients. Dr. Fanous delivered my first son and will be delivering my second as well. I have been a patient of Dr. Fanous for the passed 4 years and i dont think i would ever change my ob/gyn again thanks to him and his staff. He is very helpful and easy to understand about all medical terms i dont know. And he answers all my questions with full detail and in a manor that i understand completly. I have definetly told all my friends about him and they would all agree with me and say that he is a great Dr to have.

|  thankful  |  show details
by jessica smith on Dec 31st, 2013

I'm glad that I made the change to Dr. Fanous at MacAthur OB/GYN. Dr. Fanous answer all my questions and concerns about my pregnancy. The staff at MacArthur are very nice and helpful. Thank you Dr. Fanous for making my husband and I feel comfortable in asking you any questions or concerns we have about our unborn child. Thank you again from Jessica Smith and family for a worry and stress free pregnancy.

|  Fantastic Fanous  |  show details
by Tameka W. on Dec 30th, 2013

After finding out I was pregnant it was time to find an OB. I don't have many friends that have children under the age of 5 to ask for doctor suggestions. Then I thought back to the birth of a good friend of mine. Dr. Fanous was her OB/GYN and delivered her son. I was with her in the hospital when she had her son and remember the great bedside manner! That was a big DUH moment. In that moment I decided he would be the perfect pick. I'm now 7 months pregnant and he hasn't wavered. The same bedside manner that was observed and reported to me from her is EXACTLY what I've received. He's simply the best! I would suggest Dr. Fanous to any woman that is looking for an OB/GYN!

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Emily Molsbee on Dec 18th, 2013

Doctor Fanous is exactly that! AWESOME! My sister went to him for her first child, and I'm going to him with mine! He has helped me with all my troubles during pregnancy from nausea to indigestion! I will be coming back to him with my next pregnancy! Thank you.

|  Wonderful OB/GYN!  |  show details
by T. Taylor on Dec 18th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Fanous for over 5 years now and am pregnant with my second child and under the care of Dr. Fanous. He is a wonderful doctor who is patient and thorough. He spends time answering questions and providing necessary information during and after pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Fanous if you're searching for an OB/GYN in the metroplex!

by Jasmine Boyd-Ricks on Dec 2nd, 2013

Great staff friendliness and courteousness. Willing to anwser all questions I may have.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by JESSICA RIVERA on Nov 14th, 2013

This is the best OB/GYN I had found since coming to the DFW. He always asks and answers all your questions. I'm not changing doctors ever again.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Desirae Rosas on Oct 9th, 2013

What i like about doctor Fanous is that he makes you feel comfortable. Yes i would recommend him to friends and family. And yes ill always pick him to be my ob doc.

|  Excellent OBGYN  |  show details
by Tarah Flowers on Aug 19th, 2013

I have really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Fanous and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and inviting. He has a great sense of humor and is able to answer all of my questions. I have not had a bad experience with even one person at the practice. They all make me feel very comfortable even at times when it's not so easy to relax. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see my doctor or the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone seeking a wonderful, down to Earth OBGYN.

by Karian Castillo on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Fanous is an amazing doctor. This is my first child and my husband and I actually love how he answers any questions we have. He is very easy to talk to always in a great positive attitude and keeps a smile on his face at all times.He makes me feel very welcome and comfortable. He lets me know what will be happening at the weeks i am at and gives great details about what to expect. Always on time when it comes to appointments and his staff is very kind. I highly recommend Dr.Fanous; he is a great doctor.

|  Very Friendly  |  show details
by Brittanie Holder on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Fanous if always very friendly and laid back. Every time I visit with him he answers all the questions I have and puts my mind at ease. All of his staff is always super friendly, and I love that they do reminder calls before your appointment. His office also makes reviewing your result super easy since you can look at everything online. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fanous as an OBGYN, and use him in the future.

|  amzing obgyn  |  show details
by kelsey.a on Jun 20th, 2013

dr.fanous is very funny he made me feel comfortable to tell him things right from day one and thats very hard for someone to do that because im very shy and dont like to talk about whats going on medical wise. but he is very helpful he helps me understand everytime what is happening or what is gonna happen so i understand. i definetly recommend him.

|  Great MD  |  show details
by Nevine C. on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor. Me and my husband are having our first child and he has been great answering all our questions and putting us at ease and helping us with what to expect. He is very patient and tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible, and is very knowledgeable. We would definitely choose him again for our second child. The office in Irving is very organized, I usually sign in and go right in without waiting. Staff is very friendly and prompt with EVERYTHING!

|  UW Support  |  show details
by Gloria Lopez on Jun 5th, 2013

I like Dr. Fanous, I have used him for a previous pregnancy and he was great, he always made sure I felt comfortable during my pregnancy and if I was worried about anything he made sure that I left the office with all my questions answered. I would recommend him to family and friends. The staff in the office is really courteous. -Gloria Lopez

by Karen M. on Apr 22nd, 2013

I actually love going to my appointments simply because the office is always clean, the waiting time is very short, and everyone is very courteous. The staff is very welcoming and friendly, and always greets you and talks to you in a professional manner. Dr. Fanous was recommended to me by a co-worker and I'm glad I listened and chose him as my OB, He explains everything thoroughly, is very easy to talk to, and if something concerns him he will advise what is best and will explain to where you'll understand. Dr. Fanous' assistant is also a great person, she'll answer all questions and will work with you to get you what you need. Lovely staff overall, from the receptionists to the sonogram techs! Very satisfied with the service.

|  Great dr.  |  show details
by JoAnna on Mar 26th, 2013

We really like Dr. Fanous, he spent time going over all of our concerns and thoroughly explained everything to us.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Cynthia Degollado on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr. Fanous is an amazing doctor, he is very nice and very professional. He is easy to talk to. I am very comfortable asking him questions when needed. He always make sure that I understand whats going on and explains things clearly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  My OB-GYN Doctor  |  show details
by Claudia Zamora on Feb 14th, 2013

I like his kindness. Hi is very professional. I will recommend him with my friends and family. I will back if I ever needed.

|  Patient of MacArthur OBGYN in Irving, Tx  |  show details
by Teresa Gomez on Jan 23rd, 2013

Nov 24th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy and im very happy to have Dr. Fanous as my doctor. He makes me feel at ease about any questions i might have. I will suggest him to everyone i know! --Haley Petton

|  Best Baby Doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

I Angel Tracee Smith think he is a great baby doctor. Cant wait till he delivers my baby.

|  Laniece Girma  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is the best doctor i have ever had! Great people skills. Im excited about him delivering my baby

|  Jennifer Coates review for Dr. Fanous  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

This is my second child and I requested to have Dr. Fanous again because he is very calming and patient with all my questions and concerns on this second pregnancy. He is very informative with the different stages that my body is going through. I highly recommend that if you are pregnant to seek Dr. Fanous for your OBGYN. Jennifer Coates.

|  by karla worden  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr fanous is a very good Dr I would tell anyone about him and regimens him. You don't wait long and GE does his job makes jokes when time n serious at others. He is a very popular Dr most cause he is good at what he does he looks out for both baby n mom.so if u r scared or had bad Tim try Dr famous u wont gave that problem no more.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I liked how nice everyone was to me. It was convient and as soon as I got there I could tell that they cared about me and my child. Dr.Fanous is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. I switched doctors just so that I could have him.Jeanette E. Gayton

|  Dr. Fanous Tiffany olvera  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr Fanous is a wonderful doctor he is very efficient. He answers any questions that I have. The front desk personnel is very sweet and accurate with there work as well. I would recommend Dr Fanous!!

|  My overall expierence was excellent.  |  show details
by Sabrina Magana on Sep 10th, 2012

I'm glad a friend referred me to this clinic it's the best expierence for me. Since this is my first child I was very nervous and thought the staff would be very rude like other clinics, surprising it was the total opposite the staff is great and my doctor is awesome !

Sep 4th, 2012

When I first found out about my pregnancy I was scared to have a Doctor that would just come in check me and be like okay your good! I was actually recommended to Dr. Fanous by my friend who just had her first baby in February and she had mentioned that he was very sensitive to her needs and feelings, so on my first appointment with Dr. Fanous he actually took the time to talk to me with his nurse Sandy and asked me personal questions and actually took the time to get to know me, I was having some painful urination and was actually spotting I become very scared and was very worried that something was wrong with my baby I did not have my appointment until 2pm the next day mind you I called in Monday because of the pain and got an appointment the next day, I actually had to go to the hospital early that morning because of the bleeding got heavier so my boyfriend drove me to the hospital they called Dr. Fanous and since his office is only like 10 minutes away from the hospital he actually came to make sure I was not in labor, hows that for an on call doctor and when he seen I was not in labor he told me to go to my appointment at 2pm so he could have a better look at what was going on after that I knew he was the best doctor for me and my baby, and I have already recommended him to other friends and family members so I would recommended him to anybody. Thank you Dr. Fanous Sincerely, Gabriela Carrillo 02/03/87

|  by karla worden  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is a very good doctor he always helps you when you don't understand things.he don't mind kids being in the room and always lets my husband stay when he is doing anything which is unlike most and what makes me like him the most.The staff is really good over all and you never have to wait long unless he had to rush out for a delivery and that's his job so i understand fully and if he don't get back for awhile the other dr help him so you will get seen.over all he is a very good doctor.my name is karla worden and i give this doctor 10 stars this is my second child he has helped me with and i live 30mins away so i would not drive that far if he was not good.

Aug 23rd, 2012

This is my first child & I was very nervous going in the first time, Dr. Fanous was very helpful and he answered all my questions. His staff is very helpfull and explains everything in detail. Im very thankful to have found MacArthur OBGYN!!

|  Review over Dr. Fanous  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I personally really like Dr. Fanous. Every time I go in for an appointment he is always making sure I am feeling good and lets me know how my Lab results turned out to be. If I have any pains or any questions he always answers me kindly and very friendly. Everything he has to tell me about my pregnancy he makes everything simple for me to understand correctly. I can really trust him with anything I have to tell him. I recommend him! He is a great Doctor.

|  Great Bedside manner!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr Fanous takes time to explain what is happening. When I see him he's never in a rush and he tries to answer all my questions. He's a great OBYN Renell D

|  THE BEST!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

This is my second pregnancy. I love how he takes the time to explain everthing to us. With our first pregnancy my husband never got to come with me to the back and see the sonograms. Dr. Fanous explains and tells us excatly how things are going with our baby girl. My husband love how he is more involve with this pregnancy. I can even bring my son and my whole family to the appt. I just love every time we go. The staff is the BEST!! Always so nice. :) sincerly Evelin & Victor & Big Boy Martinez

|  Great Dr.Fanous... Melissa C  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I'm six months pregnant and i would recommend this doctor to any women who have had a prior c-section and are wanting to have a VBAC. Dr.Fanous is really supportive and a lot of other aren't

Jul 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Fanous for 4 years now my two sisters and daughter see him as well. We love Dr. Fanous and feel very lucky to have him as our doctor. He is great when it comes to our fears and concerns and always makes us feel at ease and very comfortable around him. We also love Sandy his MA and think our experience with the office would not be possible with out her being involved

|  Wonder Doctor and Staff at Dr. Fanous Office! =)  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Hello Reviewers, My named is Alexia Pineda an I'm a present High Risk Teen Pregnancy Patient of Dr. Fanous. I loved that when I was looking for a OBGYN, that on the hospital tour in Irving. The staff recommended him out of all the Doctor on staff. To me even that said alot. As a patient now of 3.5 months I would strongly recommend him also. I love that he is calm,and has joking down to earth personality.He never judges or has attitude like other doctors and I love that. His facility is clean and welcoming staff are wonderful. He will take the time to answer any and all questiions you have. I give him 5 STARS=)

|  rosa best doctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

knowing this doctor for almost 5 years and to me one of the best Doctor . i have 4 kids and never had this great service and great staff

|  My experience with Dr. Fanous  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

This is my second time experience with Dr. Fanous. He has in my opinion went above and beyond to make me and my family feel welcome and equally important as his patient. He has been very helpful with any questions I might have. I would strongly recommend him as a Dr. for any expecting mother. I really like his positive attitude and calm disposition. I had a great expierience with the birth of my daughter Makayla and I trust and expect the same kind of awesome experience with the birth of our new baby girl coming this September. sincerly Ronnie and Erica Brito July 9 2012

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

My experience has been great with this doctor from the start. He is a funny guy and always makes you confortable. I would not pick any pther doctor to be with all my births will be with him.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Great experience!

|  Amazing Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is one amazing Dr.!!! I switched over to him aftering having a bad experience with another Dr. and he took the time to really study my records to make sure that he understood what treatments that I needed. ~ L.B ~

|  Excellent communication skills and very caring.  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I was referred thru another program, I called 20 doctors and not one could see me, I saw him the same week, all results are back and he sends prompt messages on his portal that are reassuring and very professional.

|  Dr. Fanous-Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor. I miscarried 6 years ago and he was there for me then. He explained everything so well and was very supportive. Even though I live further away now, I don't mind the drive because I appreciate his sincerity and professionalism. I even recommended him to my sister and she now sees him too. Thank youThelma Gonzalez

|  AWESOME!!  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Fanous was my doctor for my first pregnancy as well as this time around! He is great!! I will keep him as my OBGYN for as long as I can!-Kirsten Jeter

|  My recent visit  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr.Fanous is a wonderful doctor. This is my first baby and i was very nervous and he made me feel very comfortable. He is a good listener he makes sure all my questions are answered. Makes sure my son is healthy an ready to enter the world. I highly recommand dr.fanous to any other pregnant woman.Korena I.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Who likes appointment and then waiting? Well the waiting period is good, I'm really impatient, but when it comes coming to visit Dr. Fanous, I'm pleased. Also if you really really need to see him, he will see you, and let you know what's wrong, and give you any heads up. HE will double book, or TRIPLE book, just to make sure you get seen. Nancy T.

|  I really think Dr. Fanous is Great.  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

i've had and have good visits everytime i come to see Dr. Fanous and staff.

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Fanous is a very good doctor. This is my first baby and he has made me feel extremely comfortable about everything. He isn't aggressive and he is a very good listening. He doesn't rush me and he is very accurate with all information. I'm glad I chose him.

|  Dr. Fanous Review  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

After being recommended for Obstetric care with Dr. Fanous I would have to say he is a very efficient and professional Dr, someone I would highly recommend to any Mother or Woman that is looking for exceptional care be so Gynecological or Obstetrics. Being pregnant with my first child, I did not want any Dr. to attend me but someone who would be able to care for me and my child throughout the whole process, and that is where Dr. Fanous came into the picture. Since day 1 he has been an amazing help, he explained every procedure that would be done and cleared any confusion or questions that I had. he is very Compassionate, Caring, Dedicated, an exceptional listener, great Communicator, and overall a great Dr. each and every visit holds something new, he is very detailed with what happens every different week or trimester with the body, and he has a way of bonding with the patients that leads to one having a trust and being able to communicate with him any problems we may be having without feeling embarrassed. Not only is he a great help and human being, but his staff as well is exceptional. From the moment your name is called up to the time of your check out they are there to guide you and help out with any little thing.-Julianna Suarez

Apr 7th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy and I've had a lot of complications, however Dr. Fanous makes me feel more comfortable that everything will be okay. It is very reassuring knowing that I am being taken care of by a very capable and caring doctor. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family.

|  dr.fanous muna  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

dr. fanous is a wonderful doctor, deliver both of my kids.he is a caring doctor and understandable.

|  My recent visit  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I love going to see Doctor Fanous because she is a professional doctor and makes me feel confortable talking to her about my sympthoms and is always making sure that all my questions are being answered so that when i leave her office i know exactly what to do to take care of my pregnancy. Also, her staff is nice and polite when you arrive and i get my appointments in a timely manner.

|  Taylor  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I have beeen going to Dr. Fanous for over 5 years, from the beginning he has been a wonderful and caring doctor who has made me feel at ease even when a diagnoses I had needed surgery. He is compassionate and now that I am pregnant is always available to answer questions through a quick email or call. I highly recommend Dr. Fanous!

Mar 21st, 2012

Ashley M. Rivera - 12/13/1989..I am very satisfied with the treatment I get in the office

|  Dr. Fanous - awesome OB/GYN!!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is the best OB/GYN I have been to. He is very personal professional. My visits have been very comfortable and he has addressed all my needs and concerns.I would highly recommend Dr. Fanous!!

Mar 12th, 2012

This is my first baby and he takes the time to answer ALL my questions. Thank You!

Mar 10th, 2012

08 /31 / 1990

|  :)  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Good Doctor

|  Dr. Fanous!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

So far I have loved my expierience going to the my appointments and having Dr. Fanous as my Obgyn! He makes sure that I get all the information I need and if I have any questions he assures that I understand well of my concerns!I look forward to my delivery with Dr. Fanous! -Jennifer Villatoro

|  Extremely happy with my OBGYN Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

My name is Jazmin I am 24years old going on my second child a little scary but at the same time very exciting! I didnt have such a good experience with my OBGYN that delivered my first born. On the other hand Dr. Elia Fanous has been very helpful and understanding with my pregnancy. The staff is also very nice and the wait is less then 10-15 min. I would strongly recommend Dr. Elia Fanous if you are in the Irving area he is an amazing OBGYN doctor!

|  Excellant doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

He is very nice and friendly He is willing to answer any random or health question you might haveI am very glad I chosed him as my doctor for my pregnancy.

|  Karina Maldonado  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr Fanous is a great MD. Any questions i get are answered with great detail to help me feel more comfortable with my pregnancy. I would definitely referral friends over to this office. He has a very professional staff that is very helpful. I like the way they treat you as more than just a customer makes you feel great when you visit the office for your appointments. There is nothing i have come across that makes me dislike the office staff or the Dr.

|  A great doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I am very HAPPY with Dr Fanouse he is a great Doctor he takes good care of his patients this my 2nd child ...Maricella Muniz

by Jessic Taylor on Jan 10th, 2012

My doctor is very helpful with answering all my questions about my baby, with this being my first child birth. I really look forward to him delivering my baby. I feel he will make the process very comfortable and less stresful.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor! He is really down to earth and never makes me feel rushed. He always answers all my questions and his staff is very nice as well! I would definitely recommend Dr. Fanous to all my friends and family. -Claudia Romano 5/2/86

|  Top  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Fanous is the best! He delivered my first born 2 years ago and made pregnancy and giving birth very enjoyable. He's very knowledgeable, sincere, and is easy to talk to. And now I am pregnant with my second child and is continuously seeing Dr. Fanous. I would recommend him to EVERYONE. Lynece Pittman 01/09/12

|  Alicia Page 12/26/11  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

Dr Fanous is a wonderful dr very caring and kind to all his patients. very easy going and has a very humorous personality. makes you feel comfortable asking him questions about things you dont understand. explains everything in detail. i would recomend him for you obgyn needs.

Dec 26th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor. He is very thorough and answers all of my questions in depth. He is very patient with first time moms and it is greatly appreciated. Courtney Gleghorn 5/13/87

|  Wonderful Doctor- Rhiannon Mata  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2011

Dr. Fanous, and the MacArthur OBG/YN staff, are amazing. They show great courtesy and are prompt with the appointments. Dr. Fanous is wonderful and makes you feel at ease when you go for a check up. He's wonderful with helping patients through their pregnancy and my friends love how he can be the doctor that they can count on. His nurse is sweet and caring; he is also very caring for his patients. Dr.Fanous is a wonderful Gynecologist!

by Brenda Lopez on Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Fanous has been extremely helpful and informative throughout my entire pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy and have had so many questions and he always answers them and gives me clear, detailed information each and every time.

Dec 13th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a wonderful doctor! This is my first pregnancy and he and his staff are happy to answer any questions I may have on anything whether it be in the office or over the phone. He is very friendly and caring and I would recommend him to anyone! Stefanie Martinez 11/18/81

Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor and is very friendly and nice. (:- Katherine Peralta -- Nov. 11 1995

by Lynette Ross on Dec 5th, 2011

Dr.Fanous is extremely helpful and respectful.He always comes in and gets you out in a timely manner.He addresses all concerns and makes sure to explain things in a way that is easy to understand.He also makes you feel comfortable during exams and provides additional information on any conditions that may exist.Overall,he is the absolute best ob gyn i've had thus far!

|  Dr Fanous  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr.Fanous is amazing !He is very personable and makes you feel comfortable to ask any questions you have. He is also very thorough with the examanation.The office is also great. They are very friendly and more than willing to work you and your schedule.Jeanette Nunez 07/14/87

|  First Pregnancy Made Easy by G. Slette  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

I really appreciate Dr. Fanous and his staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Fanous makes me feel my baby and my health are important to him. He explains everything to me and makes me feel better when I have a concern. Dr. Fanous is laid back and easy going. He doesn't even mind when I bring a group of friends to my appointments. I would recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone pregnant.

|  Dr Elia Fanous - my doctor  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Hello, I cannot tell you enough about Dr. Elia Fanous. He has been my doctor through all three of my pregnancies. He is the most kind and caring doctor that I have found. When I asks questions, he possesses the knowledge to answer my question with precision even if its not what I want to hear. He has the ability to break it down and make it not sound so painful. I rapidly recommend him to all my friends that are expecting or just need to see a great OB-GYN. Dr Elia Fanous is an awesome doctor. /Tanyesha Cain

|  Nice and Caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I am glad that Baylor reffered me to Dr. Fanous. He is a wonderful dr. and his staff is very generous. They always have positie attitudes when I go to the office. Thank you for allowing me to have a special memorie of my baby and my son Noah to keep for the rest of our lifes. It makes my little person so very real to me. Thank you again, so much for caring about us.

|  Irving Team!!!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

This is my second child, and I love the staff at Irving office, they are very polite and warming. Dr Fanous is awesome, hes very knowledgeable on any and everything I may have questions about! I wish I had know him for my first pregnancy, As long as I reside in Texas, Dr Fanous will always be my DR. !

|  Cindy Rubio  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I have no complaints about Dr. Fanous. He is a great Dr and i have been under his care for a little more than 4 years! I am confident in his experience and decision making.

|  Great!!!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr.Fanous is a great doctor he delivered my last son 5 years ago and even though it was a c-section it was the easiest of my 3 now i am pregnant with baby #4 and he was my first and only choice to be my OB-GYN.

Oct 6th, 2011

My second pregnancy and had to go with Dr. Fanous!-Alisa McCreary

|  Nicole Elizondo  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

Hello my name is Nicole Elizondo. Dr Fanous is a very nice & helpful doctor. He answers any questions & eases any concerns I may have. I would refer him to anyone who is looking for a caring doctor to deliver thier child!**Nicole Elizondo**

|  Great Family Dr.  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Hi my name is Sarah Perrin. I started going to MacArthur OB/GYN because my mom, sister, and friends went to this clinic and they highly recommended them. I use Dr. Fanous and have enjoyed having him as my dr. He always answers any questions or concerns I have. The staff and the environment is warm and relaxing as well. Never have to wait long at my appointments either. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great O.B. Sarah Perrin :-)

|  Review for Dr. Fanous by Amanda Thomason  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a very nice doctor. He is extremely helpful and knows what he's talking about. He schedules me as soon as possible and gets me in, in a hurry and is very caring. I think he is a very good doctor and i would perfer him to many people.

Sep 26th, 2011

Hello! My name is Veronica M. Lopez.Dr. Fanous has been my OB/GYN since 2007. He has been a great doctor through out my pregnancy & delivery. All questions I had for Dr. Fanous he had my answers. I would recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone. Veronica M. Lopez

|  MacArthur OB/GYN Dr. Elia Fanous.  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

Hi my name is Aida Rubio. I started going to MacArthur OB/GYN first of all because one of my co-workers recommended this clinic and also some of our patients. I work for a Dental Office and most of our pregnant patients also come to MacArthur OB/GYN. I feel very confortable on my visits and Dr.Fanous always answers my questions and the staff is very friendly. The only time i had to wait longer was on my first appointment, but that's to be expected since I was a new patient. Everything is going great!!!!! :)-Aida Rubio

Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is very patient and answers all my questions thoroughly. He has a professional attitude & makes me comfortable to express any concerns I may have. The medical staff is courteous & the environment is warm and relaxing. I would recommend Dr. Fanous to friends and family or anyone who is looking for a great OB. - Tinisha Rucker

Sep 8th, 2011

I enjoy having Dr. Fanous as my Ob/Gyn. He is very caring, and always spends quality time answering my questions and concerns about the pregnancy. I would recommend him to anyone, he has truely made my pregnancy a great experience. The office of Macarthur Ob/Gyn is also very nice and the people that work there are always welcoming and friendly.

|  MacAruthur OBGYN~ Dr. Fanous  |  show details
by Melissa Gonzales on Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Fanous was recommended to me by a friend, we moved from Dallas, which is where my previous OB was. It's always a difficult decision to switch Doctors but he came highly recommended. So I went in with a couple of fears as I am pregnant and had many complications with my first pregnancy~ I felt the need to share with him my nightmare-ish stories, all of them.... He listened, much to my surprise.... he actually gave me the time of day and didn't rush me out of the office! That was a breath of fresh air. I told him how my previous OB had put me in an "At Risk" category, Want to know what his response was to that? He said " I consider all my pregnant patients to be at risk" That is when I knew things were going to be just fine.....I too would recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone who is in need of a Doctor, he's mild in manner, which is what I need in a Doctor as most of the time I am worried that something might go wrong, he listens to my concerns & offers solutions and the thing I like the most is when you're talking to him he looks directly at you, not writing notes with the back of his head starring you down. Overall MacArthur OBGYN is just a great place to go, the staff are all just as wonderful from the Front Desk/Check out to Dr. Fanous' assistant Sandy. Thanks to you all!

Aug 19th, 2011

I enjoy having Dr.Fanous as my Ob/Gyn. Everytime i have any questions or concerns he always answers them so fast and helps me out with any tips for my pregnacy. Both of my pregnacy check ups have been with him and I am thankful he's been there to help us.05/28/91 Belsi Cruz

Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is such a great doctor at every visit he spends a good amount of time with me during the visit and chats with me for a few minutes after we are done with the visit and that makes me feel like he really cares. From the first appointment he made me feel very comfortable. He is very professional and I can tell he really enjoys his job.

Jul 27th, 2011

My name is Delitra H. and (DOB 10/18) and I would highly recommend Dr. Fanous to any expecting or pregnant woman in the Irving/HEB area.

Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is really professional, he is a caring doctor. I feel comfortable with him. He takes the time to actually explain everything that is going on. He makes sue you fully understand him before leaving his office.

|  Tatum Byers  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

DR. Fanous has been very caring throughout our patient/doctor relationship. Having been through multiple miscarriages, Dr. Fanous has guided me through my current pregnancy, to where I am now closing in on my final tri-mester. Dr. Fanous has exhibited a very caring and above the call demeanor throughout this whole pregancy. I absolutely would recommend Dr. Fanous to anybody who needs a OB/GYN.Tatum Byers

|  best doctor in the area!!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Fanous came highly recommended to me by a friend, and I have recommended him to many people as well. He is patient and listens to his patients, and is blessed with an amazing demeanor. He has made me feel comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy and has offered humor when needed as well as general concern with any and all questions I have had. His staff is wonderful as well, and I feel confident in recommending him to any and all in search of a doctor.Christina Jackson

|  Mariana  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is great doctor! This is my first baby so i have tons of questions. He listens and explains anything i do not understand. The staff is also very professional and nice! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a ob/gyn!

|  best doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

dr.fanous is a great doctor he takes the time and care that most doctors forget over time.i never feel stuiped or shy to ask my questions.this is my fouth pregnancy and the other three i had bad doctors that was in and out leaveing me more confused then when i walked in.so if you ever felt like that do yourself a favor go to dr fanous and relax again and enjoy this time.you wont regert you will leave with a happy smile every time never confused.my name is karla worden and i would and have told all my family and friends.

Jul 8th, 2011

After, having a horrible experience with a different OBGYN I found Dr. Fanous. He was awesome from the first day made me feel extremely comfortable. I had a million questions to ask him on the first visit and he did not rush me through which, I really enjoyed because my previous doctor was always in and out and gave me wrong information about my pregnancy. Eli, is a wonderful doctor I would recommend him no questions asked. (Ashley Reyna)

|  Wouldn't Want Any Other Doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr.Fanous has always been a great doctor me and my baby. he has been very helpful towards my husband and i in answering questions. he explains things to where we can understand it and is just an all around nice guy.-Angela Pease 01/16/1989

Jul 6th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Fanous. With this being my first pregnancy, I was pretty nervous about my appointments and what all was going to happen. Dr. Fanous has made me feel very comfortable and always asks if I have any remaining questions after each appointment. I highly recommend him.

|  Great experiences so far!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a wonderful doctor. I have heard great things about him and I have experience pleasant visits myself as well. He's professional and laid back at the same time so he really calms me down on some of the concerns and questions I have to ask. Let's me now everything will be okay and to enjoy my pregnancy.. This is my first baby so I tend to get nervous about everything.. and Sandy is wonderful too in calling you back with answers to questions as well.. Good Job you guys!!! I would recommend you to any woman. SeVonda Chambers( proud client)

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

i was recommended to this doctor and upon my first visit for my 3rd child i found the wait to be very long . 45 min. but considering i heard great things about him i decided to wait. i found him to be extremely unprofessional and when i did ask questions he answered my question with a question . i left with more questions then answers. i will not see him again

by J. Ibarra on Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Fanous is GREAT! He has taken his time to listen to my concerns and has been able to answer all my questions the best he can. Being that I am pregnant with my first baby, I do have a lot of concerns and off the wall questions at times. The staff at the clinic are all wonderful and courteous as well. They are happy to assist you in any way they can.

|  Ashley De Jess  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Fanous. On my first visit as a new patient I was welcomed and was immediately helped. I was treated in a kind manner. Dr. Fanous is trustworthy and is the type of person who you are comfortable to talk to about your pregnancy. The staff is really helpful and they have helped me with my medicaid situation which took out the unneeded stress. I would highly recommend their great service to my friends, family and the community the OB/GYN.

|  Satisfaction  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Doctor is friendly and will recommend to other people in need. Just have been seen by him a few months and am very pleased. Waiting time could be improved but, I do understand I'm not the only patient. Over all satisfaction

|  Very Professional!!  |  show details
by Jennifer Zavala on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Fanous keeps me informed on everything and always ask if I have any questions or concerns. Very Professional and his assistant Sandy is very nice and easy to talk to. He makes things quick and easy so that I'm not at the Dr. office all day waiting. Would recommend to all my friends!

|  Very Professional!  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

|  My Dr's Experience..  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I met Dr.Fanous before my pregnancy.. So when I found out I was pregnant, I knew right away I wanted him to be my Dr. Since I felt it will be easier for me to trust him, & so it was! He has been a Great Dr. He always goes right to what needs to be said and what I need to know. It's been easy to change my appointments since I have a complicated schedule. I would recommend him to everybody... I am happy that he will be delivering my baby, since he has been going along with me through this wonderful experience. Mayra Morales 1989

|  Melissa Reno's Review  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I love my doctor! He was my doctor with my first child, and now my second. He has great bedside manners, extremely professional, a good listener and just overall a good doctor. I'd definitely recommend him.-Melissa Reno

|  awsome Dr.  |  show details
by Patricia Estrada on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is wonderful, I love the time he takes with patients and explains everything to you understand.He made my dream possible helping me conceive my first baby after 6 years.

May 2nd, 2011

The facility is very clean and the staff are friendly. There is a lab right in the office so there is no need to make additional trips. Dr. Fanous emails me with the results of each lab result and I can view my entire file online anytime I want.S.Johnson 1/7/79

|  Best OBGYN  |  show details
by Marisela Monsivais on May 2nd, 2011

i recommend Dr.Fanous to everyone! the staff is great and very helpful

|  Dr. Fanous is AWESOME!  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

I'm a young, first time soon-to-be mom. I first started seeing Dr. Fanous when I was around the age of 13. He treated me for having frequent urinary tract and kidney infections. I felt very comfortable with him and his nurse since my first appointment and visit in the office. Years later, I became pregnant and I had no doubt I wanted Dr. Fanous to be my OB during my pregnancy. He is very comforting and just a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and questions and answers them with full detail. I absolutely recommend Dr. Fanous to any first-time pregnant women in search of a wonderful OB/GYN.

|  Christi's review  |  show details
by Christi Mosley on Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a very nice Dr. I have tried a couple of different ones and decided to stick with him. I have never felt uncomfortable there, and always felt like he actually enjoyed his job and wanted to help. I have never had a bad experience with him, or any of the nurses there either. The only negative thing is sometimes the office gets a little busy and there is a bit of a wait, i assume because he is such a good Dr. and so many people wanna see him. However Most of the time i dont have to wait too long for my appointment.over all i would definitly recommend Dr. Fanous to someone that was looking for a new Dr.

|  Great OB GYN....  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

Dr. Fanous is a great doctor. He always keeps me informed on everything. I never have to wait to long at appointments. I love the fact that he's very personable. He gets straight to the point and I'm usually out of there in about 20-30 mins which I love. I hate being at the doctor but enjoy Dr. Fanous.

|  my review  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I like that he is very straight forward and open about everything but he is very short and quick to get onto other patients. He has an excellent staff and i like how i am treated. I would like a one on one relationship with my doctor more because he is going to be delivering my unborn child and that's uncomfortable not getting to know someone who is going to see all of my business in such a short period of time.

|  Dr.Fanous  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Fanous was recommended to me, and now i see why, he is a very kind gentleman. Anytime i have a questions he is quick to answer with the right or the response i was looking for. Since I'm so young he is very informative and comforting. He also has a sense of humor, which is rare to find in most doctors. I will be sure to recommend Dr. Fanous to all my family and friends. Mercedes Guerrero.

|  Dr. Elia Fanous Review  |  show details
by Cendi Corral on Jan 25th, 2011

Dr.Fanous is a very reliable person.Whenever you have a question he always has the right answer,but the best thing is that he worries about his patients in other words he is a very responsible doctor.

Jan 16th, 2011

he was recommened to me because he is a very respectable and responsible and is very informal when he answers questions.

by Michelle Earley on Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Elia Fanous is very knowledgable about his job. He cares about his patients, and it is obvious he strives to spend time with each patient and get to know them personally. He pays close attention to every detail throughout the pregnancy to be sure that everything is going smoothly and there are no complications. His office staff is very personable and friendly and get each patient out quickly. This is my first pregnancy and I am very pleased with Dr. Fanous and his office. I have recommended several of my friends to him and I know I will be coming back to him for my next pregnancy.

Dec 15th, 2010

Very calm and careing Doctor seems to be a very genuine person. I can not think of anything bad to say about Dr.Fanous.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Fanous and the employees as well. They seem to be well educated on what I need to do during my pregnancy and how to take care of myself. I would highly recommend any of my friends looking for a ob/gyn.

|  Best obgyn Dr.  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. Fanous has been a great doctor, i've had him since i was 17, my aunt and cuzin had him as well when they were pregnant. He really cares and anything you want to know just ask away. He is also very understanding and patient. so i recommend this great doctor. He's awsome!

|  Elia Fanous  |  show details
by Kari Davis on Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Fanous is an excellent doctor who takes the time and consideration to properly care for your medical needs. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the new practices within his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an new OB/GYN.

Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Fanous is very caring and I always have a good experience

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Victoria on Oct 4th, 2010

The first time I met Dr. Fanous right then I knew he was a caring and personable Doctor. Being a teenager and pregnant I was really scared and had lots of questions but Dr. Fanous spent plenty of time explaining everything thoroughly to me and made me feel at ease. Dr. Fanous not only answers all my questions, he also asks me questions. The MacArthur Office is very kind and polite and the wait is not long. I will recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone because he's the BEST.

|  Nice and Caring Doctor for my first baby  |  show details
by Ashley Johnson (My first Baby) on Sep 28th, 2010

Going to Dr. Fanous has been a great experience. When you go for your appt. you don't have to wait a long time at all the people are nice and polite and they put u first its not like a regular doctors office where they treat every body the same. I also see my doctor every appt, And getting an emergency appt. asap is not hard they will try there hardest to get u in asap. I tell everyone about him because he is so nice and tries put a smile on your face.

|  mary pineda  |  show details
by mary pineda on Sep 21st, 2010

He is a great doctor and is a really caring about my pregnancy. He asks me questions constantly too see how im doing. he is a really nice and concerned doctor.

by jeanette lazcano on Jul 31st, 2010

he is a great doctor overall. he is excellent at answering questions and making the patient feel comfortable. i would recommend him to other women.

|  Absolutely The Best Doctor  |  show details
by Yolanda Brown on Jul 23rd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Fanous by the ER doctor. I was very nervous and scared with everything that was going on. Dr. Fanous was so patient and caring. Reassured me that I would be ok. My surgery went well. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I will definitely refer my family and friends to him. Great staff as well.

|  Excellent Office  |  show details
by Blanca Calvillo on Jul 8th, 2010

Very satified with the office, and would recommend to anyone.

by Joy Kenney on Jun 30th, 2010

Seeing dr. fanous has been nothing but an ease, i have enjoyed my visits with him. I am never rushed, all my questions are answered with detail and patience, he is very very calm and peaceful. I think even if he ever were very concerned about something he would stay calm and not get frantic! I had been with the same obgyn for ten years before meeting doctor fanous and i will never see anyone besides him unless i absolutely have too!

by Lien Le on Jun 29th, 2010

I don't like going to the doctor,but Dr. Fanous made this crazy experience alot better. Each visit is getting better then the last, except where they draw blood! I always have a lot of questions. He does his best to answer and explain to me. I'd recommend Dr. Fanous to all my family and friends.

|  Best Office Ever!!  |  show details
by Nancy on Jun 16th, 2010

I don't go to the doctor often and this being my first experience going to visit an OBGyn it was great, and it has been great since my first visit. The receptionist are great, they are nice and friendly and if you have a question about anything, and regards to the doctors they will tell you. I'll recommend this office and my doctor(Fanous) to anybody. My aunt recommended me this clinic soo, its for sure that we love going to them.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Vanessa J. Szymblowski on May 10th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Fanous has been nothing but an enjoyable experience. My first visit with Dr. Fanous was about a year and half ago, and it wasn't the visit I was expecting to have since I had a miscarriage. I had never met Dr. Fanous and he was very compassionate, sensitive, and caring as he was explaining my situation. I am now 7 months pregnant and Dr. Fanous has helped me have a healthy pregnancy. Dr. Fanous' nursing staff have always treated me with respect and care, they have always made me feel comfortable and have been quick to respond to my emails. Overall, I have had wonderful experience with Dr. Fanous and his nursing staff. With their professionalism, compassion, and understanding; they have made this pregnancy a wonderful experience.

by M. Abdulahi on May 5th, 2010

I was very impressed with his bedside manner. I am having my first child, so we didn't know what to expect. He took out the time to explain everything. I highly recommend him.

by Sidnetra Thornton on Apr 15th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. fanousd was really good. I loved his staff and the wait was not that long at all. I would reccommend him to anyone because he is a really great doctor.

|  Great overall service  |  show details
by Monica Sandoval on Apr 13th, 2010

Dr. Fanous offerds great service is willing to answer any question or concerns. I am very pleased with the service i have been offerd and i would also like to thank him for always worrying about my babys health but mine as well. I would recomend dr.Fanous for any one who is looking for someone to be dere taking care of them trough their whole pregnacy. Dr. Fanous offerds the greatets service and attention to their patients.