A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Reichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Reichel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Reichel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Reichel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias M Reichel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elias M. Reichel practice?
- Dr. Elias Reichel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elias Reichel practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.