A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Reichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Reichel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reichel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Reichel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Reichel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias M Reichel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elias M. Reichel practice?
- Dr. Elias Reichel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Reichel practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.