A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Reichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Reichel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reichel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reichel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance