Dr. Elisa Felsen-Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Felsen-Singer?

June 10th, 2017

Horrible experience

I had a horrible and disappointing experience with the doctor during my visits. She doesn't understand the idea of patient care and doesn't want patients to be involved in the treatment process. If you express your opinion or preference, she outright rejects it without qualms.Either its her way or the highway. I was looking for a good doctor' s patient relationship but unfortunately, she doesn't provide good quality care nor understand patient's concerns. Zero patient care with Zero quality care

July 29th, 2016

everything was great except wait time after being put in the exam room, but she is a wonderful dr

April 11th, 2016

The was my first visit and I was beyond impressed. Dr. Felsen-Singer is rare in today's practice of medicine. She takes time with her patients. Her bedside manner is the best I have come across.

January 30th, 2016

The Best

I can not say enough about how wonderful Dr. Singer has been. She is knowledgeable and caring . I recently was unsure whether or not to have a procedure and she took the time to inform me with the facts. I am currently trying to get pregnant and I am grateful that I have such a wonderful physician to support me along the way. I highly recommend Dr. Singer!!!!

May 19th, 2015

Warm, caring, and smart ... a rare doctor these days, and a gem

I rarely write reviews but find myself reading more and more of them these days, as I search for good healthcare. In order to help other women I am writing now to tell you all that I have been seeing Dr Singer for a number of years, and I cannot find enough good things to say about her and her team. I have been through some really bad doctors over the years, and so was thrilled when I finally found a place where I felt safe and cared for. She is smart, she listens (!), and she cares from heart. Because of my recommendation my mother now travels over an hour and a half (in from the Hamptons) just to see Dr. Singer. If you are not her patient and you are fortunate enough to get into her office, you should count your blessings.

January 31st, 2015

Great doctor and exceptional staff

I was able to get an appt with Dr Singer within one week for my daughter who, through an ultrasound, was found to have a cyst and needed to see a gynecologist asap. Dr Singer was able to diagnose and schedule surgery very easily. We needed to get additional tests done which the staff scheduled for me even with an outside radiologic facility. Althought this is a very busy office, the staff were all pleasant, efficient and empathetic. Do not believe any negative reviews that are written here. Dr Singer is capable, competent and a sweetheart.

January 21st, 2013

Above All Else, She Helped Me

Dr. Singer may not be as "warm and fuzzy" as some others, but I had some serious problems, and she made it a priority to get me well!! She stayed after me to make sure I was doing all I should. And she even called me from her cell phone on her day off to review lab results with me. Because I work during the week, it's tough to get an appt. (This may not be the case for those with flexible schedules.) And, yes, the wait is longer than I'd like. But she IS a good doctor. Since my last procedure, all has been fine--and that's what really matters!

July 28th, 2012

She did not show any empathy.

May 15th, 2012

LOVE her!

I've been going to Dr. Singer for more than 10 years. Although the wait to get an appointment with her is long, it's well worth it! She is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

May 16th, 2017