Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Great doctor and exceptional staff show details Great doctor and exceptional staff
Jan 30th, 2015

I was able to get an appt with Dr Singer within one week for my daughter who, through an ultrasound, was found to have a cyst and needed to see a gynecologist asap. Dr Singer was able to diagnose and schedule surgery very easily. We needed to get additional tests done which the staff scheduled for me even with an outside radiologic facility. Althought this is a very busy office, the staff were all pleasant, efficient and empathetic. Do not believe any negative reviews that are written here. Dr Singer is capable, competent and a sweetheart.

Above All Else, She Helped Me show details Above All Else, She Helped Me
Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Singer may not be as "warm and fuzzy" as some others, but I had some serious problems, and she made it a priority to get me well!! She stayed after me to make sure I was doing all I should. And she even called me from her cell phone on her day off to review lab results with me. Because I work during the week, it's tough to get an appt. (This may not be the case for those with flexible schedules.) And, yes, the wait is longer than I'd like. But she IS a good doctor. Since my last procedure, all has been fine--and that's what really matters!

Jul 27th, 2012

She did not show any empathy.

LOVE her! show details LOVE her!
May 15th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Singer for more than 10 years. Although the wait to get an appointment with her is long, it's well worth it! She is a very caring and compassionate doctor.