A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Gallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gallo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Shanee Gallo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa S. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Elisa Gallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Gallo practices Dermatology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Dearborn, MI.
See Highland Park Dermatologists.