A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Huelskoetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Huelskoetter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Huelskoetter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huelskoetter graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Huelskoetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth J Huelskoetter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth J. Huelskoetter practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Huelskoetter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Huelskoetter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Chesterfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.