A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeremias graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jeremias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeremias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias practice?
Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Babylon, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.