Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Melsky
Dr. Lisa Melsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, NJ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Melsky is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, St Joseph Wayne Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital-North Campus. Dr. Melsky has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Melsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Melsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wayne, NJ 0.01 mi17
Dr. Michael Doss
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Wayne, NJ 0.09 mi24
Dr. Robert Shlien
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Wayne, NJ 0.09 mi35