Obstetrician & Gynecologist
4401 Coit Rd
Ste 205
Frisco, TX 75035
972-377-6553
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disappointed  |  show details
by Liby on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Elise was my wife's OBG and she helped deliver my daughter. We approached Dr. Elise after seeing many positive reviews in multiple websites. But now we regret our decision. Dr. Elise's answer for many of our questions have been 'I dont know'. There were few negligences during labor by Dr. Harper. My wife had to go through over dosage of wrong medicine and was also misdiagnosed during Postpartum complications. (A good doctor would have definitely got it right in the first place.) I almost lost my wife due to Dr.Elise's lack of medical knowledge.

|  Consider other options before approaching Dr. Elise Harper  |  show details
by Disappointed on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Elise was my wife's Gynecologist and she helped deliver my daughter. We approached Dr. Elise after seeing many positive reviews in multiple websites. But now I regret my decision. There were few negligences by Dr. Elise Harper during labor. My wife had to go through over dosage of wrong medicine and was also misdiagnosed during Postpartum complications. (A good doctor would have definitely got it right in the first place.) I almost lost my wife. Because of this experience, we decided not to have another child, as my wife cannot go through this horrible experience again. The postpartum days still haunts my wife in her sleep.(I cannot give any more details of my wife's case, as this will result in identifying the reviewer)Now I am thinking of reporting the malpractice to Hospital management. We do not want other expecting moms out there to go through this.

|  Love her, Love her, Love her!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Allison Fitch on Apr 18th, 2013

She has been my OB/GYN since 2000. I moved from Plano to Fort Worth and I drive back to Frisco so I can keep her as my doctor. She is WONDERFUL!!!!!

|  Not enough POSITIVE, GREAT Adjectives in the dictionary to describe her!!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

I don't know where to begin when talking about Dr. Harper. She's exceptional and incredibly modest about it. As my delivery date approached, I was having some problems and had to visit her office for a quick an emergency check-up. When I called, she was actually out that day but I was scheduled to see another doctor in the office. When I got there Dr. Harper was there waiting to see how the baby and I were doing. Dr. Harper doesn't see you as a number. Though some may mistake her quiet/calm demeanor for appearing "cold" or uncaring, make NO mistake, you're missing out on one of the BEST cares ANY woman/mom would be lucky enough to have. I have referred several very PICKY mom's to her office and several years and several children's later, they refuse to see anyone else. EVERY woman always hopes and prays to find that ONE doctor whom she can trust; well, Dr. Harper is it!! If you're expecting or are in the stages of planning your little bundle, why wouldn't you want the BEST if it's available to you? Your little one deserves it!!!

|  She is the Best!  |  show details
by Preetha B on Jun 21st, 2011

She is extremely professional and friendly. It is very difficult to find such doctors. Trust Me!

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by Marybeth Wilkerson on Apr 13th, 2011

While going through infertility, Dr. Harper was very sensitive and caring. She spent time explaining procedures and had excellent follow-up including calling after working hours to check in to see how I was feeling. After 18 months, we are expecting our first child!

|  Dr. Harper is the best.  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I would first like to say that my wife is Dr. Harper's patient. However the care that she gave my wife and also the considerations and time she spent answering all my questions prompted me to write this review. I have two beautiful daughters that Dr. Harper helped bring into this world. Neither of my daughters have any health issues related to the birth process, but that could have been a lot different. Both times there were complications. Complications that not only put my wife at risk, but my children as well. Dr. Harper was able to see that my wife needed hospital care with my first child. It was unexpected and early, but do to the problem Dr. Harper was able to see she knew she had to make this baby come early. That care my wife got was amazing. She was able to give birth and all was well. When our second child was born we didn't know the cord was wrapped around our daughters arm and neck. When it was evident something was wrong again Dr. Harper sprang into action. I use that phrase because literally she did. She moved fast and with such precision. She had my daughter out and to the pediatrician with in seconds it seemed. I know that in both cases things could have had a bad result. I was able to see her skills as a physician in an extra stressed moment when seconds counted and it was indeed amazing. I know I owe the safety and health of my wife and my two daughters to Dr. Harper. Lastly I wanted to add that I always appreciated how she took the time to visit with me to see what questions I had and to see how I was doing. My wife was the important one and we all knew it. But Dr. Harper would always ask me things and include me in the doctor check ups. When we were at the hospital before and after delivery she would check and make sure I was taking care of myself ie eating and getting sleep. She is indeed a wonderful person and an excellent doctor.

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2010

Dr. Harper is the best OB/Gyn. Dr. I have ever seen. She is friendly and always takes the time to answer any questions I may have. I feel very comfortable discussing any issue with her.

|  Saw me through my first pregnancy  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Harper recently delivered our son. I had to be induced after a medical condition necessitated it. She used the Foley catheter to induce and was patient with my SLOW progress as it was my first baby and I was not at all dilated or effaced. I was in labor for 37 hours and everything went great considering the circumstances. I could not be happier with my doctor! --- I selected her as my obgyn prior to getting married and now have also gone through a pregnancy as well. Office visits are always pleasant, and her nurse, Angela, is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Harper!

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2009

She is the one of the life time best doctor ever that I had. She took enough time to explain things, always follow up with my wellbeing and my baby. She is fully dedicated to be a doctor. I wish I have her as my ob.. unfortunately I had to move to other state while I am pg with second child. I miss her so much