Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Poole-Di Salvo
Dr. Elizabeth Poole-Di Salvo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Bronx, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Poole-Di Salvo is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, North Shore University Hospital and Winthrop University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Poole-Di Salvo has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Poole-Di Salvo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.