A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Shaw, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Shaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Oakland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Shaw DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Shaw practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.