A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bassett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Bassett practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Bassett practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.