A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bassett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Love Bassett MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bassett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bassett practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.