A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Boehme is Excellent. Dr. Boehme has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Boehme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehme graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boehme has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boehme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Boehme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Y. Boehme practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Boehme practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Boehme, Dr. Isabelle Boehme, Dr. Lisa Boehme, Dr. Bette Boehme, Dr. Babette Boehme, Dr. Marybeth Boehme, Dr. Buffy Boehme, Dr. Elsa Boehme