Overall Review

3.3

no change

July 13th, 2015
Glad she left novant.
I'm glad Dr. Dewey left Novant. I no long feel like I'm a number but I'm really her patient again like back in the old days. The girls are wonderful when they answer the phone or I go into the office. It funny when people say she is awful and rude, ever think you're being that way as a patient? She has taken everything into account for me, I can't see her not doing that for another patient.

July 5th, 2015
I absolutely love her!!! She listens and truly cares!

October 15th, 2014
MISSING DOC
A VERY NICE DOC AN I MISS HER VERY MUCH.

March 25th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I saw Dr Dewey at her new practice in Kernersville. I can tell you she is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. She made me feel like I was her only patient and answered all of my questions. She is the only doctor I have ever seen who seemed honestly concerned about my issues. I can't understand why anyone would not want to see her. I cannot speak highly enough about her and the entire practice at Laurel Creek.

March 25th, 2014
Dr. Dewey is a wonderful physician. She cares about her patients and takes time to get to know you, which does cause her to run behind;; however, her care and professionalism is worth the wait. She has amazing bedside manners and truly cares about you.

March 2nd, 2014
promptness
She is very gently kind and knowledgeable. She is the first doctor to truly give me a thorough physical examination and was thorough with her explanation of the test results.she is great doctor.

January 28th, 2014
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
Very unprofessional staff. Doctor seems like she does not know what she is doing. Seems like she is only worried about running a bill up on your insurance. Very cold atmosphere. Hated it.

January 13th, 2014
I took my MIL to see Dr. Dewey exactly three times. I can confirm every negative review. Due to her lack of proper medical care, my MIL ended up in the hospital and a long recovery in rehab. I filed complaint with Novant and directed them to this very page. I am confident that they "released" Dr. Dewey -- and not a day too soon!

January 7th, 2014
I am saddened to learn that Dr. Dewey is no longer at this location and working for Novant Health. She has been the doctor for my Daughter and I and will be greatly missed. She treated us as members of her family and I appreciate the tough love that she has shown my daughter. I believe that this office will suffer with the loss of Dr. Dewey..........

January 3rd, 2014
WHERE'S WALDO???
Patients of Dr. Dewey have received a letter stating she is no longer with the practice, with no explanation provided. Was she fired, or did she just up and leave? It's pretty clear reading these reviews that she's a crappy doctor... the good reviews are obviously planted.

December 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
I came upon this site just now while I was trying to find Dr. Dewey. I have seen her for the past several years at Net Garden Medical Center after my previous doctor moved away. I may have waited a long time once, but that happens sometimes at doctors' offices and I think they worked me in that day. Dr. Dewey treated me like a partner in my healthcare. She can only recommend so much, but if she makes you feel involved, it leads you to being a little more proactive. I always felt like we were in this together for my health. She had a great bedside manner and never once made me feel like she was rushing to get me out of the office. She would stay in the room and answer my questions and explain things well to me. She would sit down across from you in the exam room in the chairs and make it feel more like a conversation on your health instead of an interrogation. I found out that she is no longer with New Garden Medical Associates and am I sad that for whatever reasons, she is no longer there anymore. I hope to either find her or another doctor like her. She has set the bar high for any other primary care doctors that I am going to see from here on out.

December 16th, 2013
Compassionate and actually listens
This is the first doctor who has actually listened to my concerns and taken time with me. I never felt rushed or like she needed to be elsewhere. I felt like I was the only patient she had all day long. I have been her patient for 10 years now and wouldn't go to anyone else