A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Duenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Duenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Duenas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duenas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Duenas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth De La Torre Duenas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Duenas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Duenas has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Duenas practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.