A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Duenas is Excellent. Dr. Duenas has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Duenas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duenas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duenas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duenas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Duenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Duenas practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Duenas practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Duenas, Dr. Isabelle Duenas, Dr. Lisa Duenas, Dr. Bette Duenas, Dr. Babette Duenas, Dr. Marybeth Duenas, Dr. Buffy Duenas, Dr. Elsa Duenas