A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth K Kane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Kane practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Clinton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.