A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Manyara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Manyara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Manyara, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manyara graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Manyara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Muthoni Manyara DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Manyara practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Manyara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Manyara practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mason City, IA.
See Philadelphia Internists.