A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Morrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Morrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hart Morrison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Morrison practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indian Wells, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.