A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ottney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ottney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ottney, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottney graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ottney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Ottney DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Ottney practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ottney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ottney practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.