A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Samuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Samuel, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Samuel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Samuel practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Samuel practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Hickory Creek, TX.
See Carrollton Neurologists.