A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Samuel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Samuel, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Samuel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Samuel MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Samuel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Samuel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Samuel practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Irving, TX.
See Carrollton Neurologists.