A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson-Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson-Gargiulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson-Gargiulo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson-Gargiulo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Stevenson-Gargiulo DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Stevenson-Gargiulo practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson-Gargiulo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson-Gargiulo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.