A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson is Good. Dr. Stevenson has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Stevenson practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Stevenson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Stevenson, Dr. Bess Stevenson, Dr. Bessie Stevenson, Dr. Beth Stevenson, Dr. Betsy Stevenson, Dr. Bette Stevenson, Dr. Bettie Stevenson, Dr. Bettina Stevenson