A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Camp Lejeune
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Thomas practices Family Medicine near Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Camp Lejeune Primary Care Doctors.