A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Webster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Webster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Belt Webster MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Webster practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Webster practices General Practice near Hayes, VA.
See Hayes Primary Care Doctors.